Sunday, December 30, 2007

LCMinutes 1.05 Is Ready For Windows Mobile 5

This is a rebuild of version 1.04 for Windows Mobile 5. It also change the initial position of Today Plugin.

It has not been verified on a real Windows Mobile 5 device, but it does works fine on a Windows Mobile 5 emulator - It doesn't before this rebuild. If anyone has LCMinutes works on a WM5 device, I will really appreciate if you can comment here to let me know.

Existing 1.04 users don't need to upgrade to this version, if they are working.

4 comments:

Vimal said...

Hi Lyon,
I am a smartphone user and I was in dire need of this kind of software :). I had tried to develop a similar kind of tool for my personal use but I couldnt find any library that I could use in VS2007 with wm6 sdk. I had installed your software and it imported all my call logs, but since it was smartphone I couldnt change the settings. Can you please guide me how would I be able to access my call logs from my program?

Regards,
Vimal

LyonPlus said...

Hi, Vimal, search for PhoneOpenCallLog with Google and select the link from Microsoft MSDN and you will find how to read the call log from your own application.

Cheers!

Vimal said...

Hi Lyon,
Thanks a lot. I will use it and post my experience :) .. Thanks once again and Happy New year.

Regards,
Vimal

LyonPlus said...

Glad to know it helps, Vimal. And Happy New Year to you!